A quadcopter is a machine that is lifted and propelled by four rotors. Unlike most helicopters, a quadcopter use symmetrically pitched blades mounted on four motors to produce lift. Controlling the speed of these individual motors allows the machine to move forward and backward, up and down, strafe left and right, and rotate clockwise and counterclockwise.
The Walkera Infra X Quadcopter is unique when it comes to quadcopters. Walkera has placed themselves ahead of the game in the miniature quadcopter market with the ladybird and has now come out with an even easier to pilot Infra X. What is unique about this quadcopter is the numerous use of sensors that aid the machine in flight and collision avoidance. The Infra X is equipped with 2 infrared sensors on the front, back, left, and right, for a combined total of 8 infrared sensors that tell the copter to ease off its flight path when it senses an object or obstruction is nearby. The smart monitor system will effectively throttle down and change flight tracking. You can literally climb up stairs with the use of this system. Two additional proximity sensors allow the craft to calculate flight altitude and allow it to stay in the air. If it reaches .2-2 meters from a surface the quad will hover and maintain its altitude.
The Walkera Infra X radio system adopts 2.4ghz spread spectrum technology with the functions of automatic scanning, code paring, and led receiving indication.
The integrated design of the 6 axis gyro and altitude control provides precise location in air. It allows the craft to avoid obstacles automatically with the infrared smart monitor system. Additionally, the quadcopter can fly at same heights with the ultrasonic altitude hold system.
- The latest 6-Axis Stabilizing system ensures more stable flight.
- Dual Rate switch limits power to 50% for beginner/novice pilots
- Ability to switch from normal flight mode to 3D/Flip Mode
- Adopted Infrared Obstacles Avoidance system helps aircraft to avoid obstacles automatically
- Adopted Ultrasonic Altitude Hold system enables aircraft keep flying at relative height
- Once IR Sensor and Infra Sensor switches are disabled, the Infra X can make beautiful curves by using only Aileron and Elevator and no Rudder
- Perfect machine for professional pilots as well as beginners
1). Dimensions: 10.8x10.8cm
2). Height: 6.2cm
3). Weight: 73g(Battery included)
4). Motors (x4): HS-8520
5). Receiver: RX2457H-D
6). Battery: 3.7V 600mAh
7). Radio range: 100m
8). Flight time: 5-7min
9).Standard radio: DEVO 4
10). Selectable radio: DEVO 6/7/8S/10/12S
Required to Fly:
4 AA Batteries