2007 Newest DragonFly 53#1 is more powerful, flies longer and has better
servo resolution for more precision flying indoors and outdoors. The
helicopter is easy to fly and spot landing on the kitchen table or other
platform presents an entertaining challenge. You will also be impressed with its
The DragonFly 53#1 is a true Ready-to-Fly (RTF) product. Everything you need
is included. To begin, you just got to get the battery charging right away.
The DragonFly 53#1 has two sets of main rotors and a freewheeling tail rotor
that does not affect flight. The contra-rotating main rotors eliminate the need
for tail rotor compensation because they move in opposite directions, canceling
each otherís rotational torque . In addition, the dual blade setup provides more
gyroscopic stability. In plain English: you look much better on the stick than
you thought you would.
On close inspection of the main rotor unit, you will notice that the lower
rotor provides cyclic control for the ship. To yaw the helicopter (left and
right), one of the main rotors either slows down or speeds up to create an
imbalance in torque. This results in the DragonFly 53#1 turning in the direction
opposite to the rotation of the faster moving rotor.
It has the rate adjustment and gyro adjustment pots right on the side of the
ship, allowing you to make the DragonFly 53#1 more responsive in slightly windy
conditions. It also lets more experienced pilots tune the ship to their liking.
The DragonFly 53#1 ships with the rate and gyro pots at the low setting for
maximum stability on initial flights. Keep in mind the aim of the DragonFly 53#1
an entertaining R/C heli that allows beginners to get into the hobby
inexpensively and experienced pilots to add a "leisure" ship to their stable at
an extremely reasonable price.
The DragonFly 53#1 comes with a 4-channel, 72mHz transmitter, 7.4V 1250mAh
lithium-polymer battery pack, charger. The transmitter
has two features worthy of note. On the front there is a color battery meter
which makes it easy to tell when it is time to replace the alkaline batteries.
On the back, there are open dip switches for non-standard heli flyers to alter
the configuration of the radio to a style they are accustomed to using. Optional
Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Improved version! This is the 2007 version with a lot of adjustment
- Design of metal main frame, metal swash plate and metal rotor head is
of legerity, innovation, precise and stability
- Coaxial structure effectively offers stable flight and easy operation.
The 53#1 series is an optional model for the early beginner
- The combination of prompt servos ensures various flight courses
- It is possible to adjust the servo extent and the sensitivity of
built-in gyro. Customized fine adjustment makes your flight more perfect
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward,
Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New Look Transmitter, New Look Cabin, Improved Mixer/Gyro Control,
More Stable Flight, even first timer can control easily
- Powerful 2 x 370SH carbon brush motors with anti-wind ability
- Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement
- More stable flight, even first timer can control easily
- SUPER STABLE X-ROTATION SYSTEM, Easier to control than Original LAMA
Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Reliable high quality mixer with built-in gyro board
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that
makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult.
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Factory Pre- assembled, zero assembly time
- Pre-positioned servo mounts for easy set up
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the
- High Quality mixer + gyro board built-in
- The Sliding swash plate can help you operate the R/C Helicopter Freely
- Newly Designed Rotor Head gives better control
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor/Backyard/Park
- Powered by 1250mAh Li-polymer battery. Longer flight time.
- The main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which
is not easily break
- Approximately 15 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li-
poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand.
Your Kid will LOVE it, Good for any Age group, Male or Female
- All spare parts and accessories are available
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled
-- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- Main Rotor Diameter (Upper/Lower): 450mm (17.7 inch)
- Overall Length: 440 mm (17.3 inch)
- All-up Weight: 355g (with battery)
- Driven System: 2X 370SH Carbon Brush Motor
- Servo: 2X 8.5g Servos (speed 0.11sec/60?4.8V) / torque 0.9kg/cm
(4.8V) / dimension 22.5X11.5X24mm) and inside Gyro
- Battery: 7.4V 1250mAh Li-polymer
- Charger: Walkera GA-003 Lithium battery Charger
- Control System: 4 CH FM Multifunctional Transmitter and 3-in-1
- Radio Control Range: 2500 feet (762m)
- Helicopter (100% Assembled)
- 4 Channel Multifunctional FM R/C Transmitter
- Wall Li-Po Battery Balance Charger (GA-003)
- High Quality 7.4V 1250mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery
- English Manual