New from HPI Racing is the 1/10th scale Sprint 2 Drift Assembled. The Sprint 2 Drift Assembled is electric powered for clean and quiet indoor or outdoor drifting.
Based on the popular and durable Sprint 2, this drift version adds specially designed hard compound drift tires pre-mounted on officially licensed replicas of the famous Volk TE37 wheels. Top it off with your choice of two different clear body shells, the legendary Toyota Trueno AE86 or the Nissan 350Z, both supplied with pre-cut vinyl decals and an extra set of drift decals. The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box. The Sprint 2 Drift Assembled is a formidable drift machine that looks and drifts just like the real thing.
The Sprint 2 Drift Assembled chassis is 4WD for consistent drift action on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect drift set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the Sprint 2 Drift can easily take the abuse of drift driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
The design of the Sprint 2 chassis with its controlled flexibility gives the car great handling. A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and excellent traction on all surfaces. Plus, the race proven suspension with real oil filled shock absorbers offer lots of racing features you wouldn't expect from a beginners car: adjustable camber and toe-in links, extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions, adjustable Ackerman settings, adjustable droop, different caster and toe in blocks included in the kit... to name but a few. All features are listed below in great detail.
With a big foam front bumper, a reinforced chassis, upper deck and shock towers you'll see that the Sprint 2 can take the abuse of racing on the track and on the street! All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 almost indestructible!
The fully ball raced, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission with only one geared step (48dpi motor pinion to spur gear) is very efficient and capable of high power modified electric motors.
With sealed gear differentials front and rear, you never have to worry about time-intensive diff rebuilds on your Sprint 2.
The strong and flexible HPI polycarbonate bodyshell resists cracking and other damage!
8 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheel axels and 6 more ball bearings at all other axels don't wear out like metal or plastic bushings and provide lower friction and more speed.
When you're ready, it will be very easy to hop up your Sprint 2. Install a new body shell from HPI's great bodyshell range, get some HPI wheels with high traction tires, or one of the cool Sprint 2 option parts!
The Sprint 2 is a great, rock solid car for all beginners and club racers. But if you want to compete on a race track all the foundations are in place to tune your Sprint 2 and to set it up for some really fast lap times.
| || || || |
| Dual deck chassis || Precut foam bumper || Efficient dual belt drive train || Aluminium motor mount |
| || || || |
| Real oil filled shocks || Adjustable droop - Better handling and tunability especially on high grip tracks || Fully adjustable suspension || Extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions |
| || || || |
| Smooth running Urethane belt S3M || New improved servo saver || Ball raced steering bell crank || Adjustable belt tension |
| || || || |
| Accepts both stick pack battery... || ...and saddle pack battery configurations || Geared differentials with metal out drives || Fully ball raced - Free transmission and increased durability |
| || || || |
| Adjustable camber and toe-in links || Adjustable ackerman settings || 2 and 3 degree rear toe-in blocks included in the kit || 4 and 6 degree front castor blocks included in the kit |
• High quality HPI SC-15 Reversible ESC.
• Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 chrome plated wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars.
• Hard compound Type A drift tires for controllable drifting with realistic looks and aggressive tread pattern.
• Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
• Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
• Fine tune your suspension with adjustable turnbuckles.
• Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
• Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
• 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
• Durable injected molded nylon main chassis.
• Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
• Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm bodies.
• Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings.
• Precise bellcrank steering.
Length 17” (431mm)
Height 5” (127mm)
Width 7.5” (190mm)
Wheelbase 10" (254mm)
SPRINT 2 DRIFT
Includes clear bodyshell and comprehensive instructions manual.
#760 - RTR SPRINT 2 DRIFT SPORT W/TOYOTA TRUENO AE86 BODY
#761 - RTR SPRINT 2 DRIFT SPORT W/NISSAN GREDDY 350Z BODY