Gaui Hurricane 200 (Belt Drive) Carbon Fiber ARF 3D RC Helicopter (Including Brushless Motor & ESC)
The GAUI 200 is high performance sub-micro Heli with all-CNC components and
Carbon Fiber frame. The Gaui is the only sub Micro RC Helicopter that flys just
like a 400 size machine. The Heli is made with superb craftsmanship and it was
designed for 3D flight including invert flight and full aerobatics. FEATURES:
90% Assembled Carbon Fiber Kit. CNC Head. CNC Tail. Plastic Blades. Decal Sheet.
Painted Hi-Quality Fiberglass Canopy. Gaui Brushless Outrunner Motor (4800kv).
Brushless ESC (12amp). Assembly Instructions. Choose from the standard
belt drive or SD shaft versions.
- The tiniest 3D capable helicopter equipped with all CNC precision metal parts.
- Equipped with the fiber glass painted canopy.
- Light-weight 3D canopy ( 9g ) for option.
- Kit comes with BL motor and ESC.
- Only a short time needed for completion. (95% factory assembled)
- The best servo position for CCPM swash plate. All linkages which link to the
swash plate are all vertical to the servo arms.
- Available with Belt driven tail rotor system with one-way main gear or SD
- 1mm thick Carbon fiber mainframe and fin set.
- The swash plate and the rotor head system equipped with all Precision CNC
titanium anodized aluminum.
- CNC titanium anodized aluminum and Carbon Fiber composite result in a light
weight and rigid tail gear case.
- CNC tail rotor grips and 2-bearing tail pitch slider produces precision tail
- Fully equipped ball bearings.(33 micro bearings)
- Seesaw head with bell-hiller system.
- CCPM collective pitch mechanism (variable pitch).
- Extensive upgrade parts and option parts available.
- Overall length: 415mm (including cabin and canopy)
- Main rotor diameter: 428mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 100mm
- Motor: KV4800 brushless motor (included)
- ESC : 12A ESC (included)
- Flying weight: 230g ~ 250g (It may vary according to size of a battery pack
and R/C gears.)
- Main rotor blades: SP Blades(included) or Wooden(option)
- Flying duration: 7~8 minutes with 7.4v/800mah Li-Po battery