Shop The Hottest Toys & Gadgets In The World!
Exceed Skelocopter 4 Channel Fixed Pitch Ready to Fly
The Exceed Skelocopter may look funny, but its flight performance is serious business thanks to a combination of performance parts and electronics. The bell rotor head design and 45 degree flybar makes the Skelocopter fly like a Co-Axial rotor head, which is stable enough for beginner fixed pitch pilots. The rotor head and tail housing is constructed of aluminum matched with ball bearings to provide smooth operation and durability. Helicopter controls are handled by 8.5 gram servos and a backed by a 3 axis gyro. The power system in the Skelocopter is manufactured with performance and efficiency in mind. A 3800kv brushless motor and a brushless shaft driven tail rotor make this heli powerful and efficient. A 20 amp brushless speed controller and a 7.4v 1200mah Li-Po battery complete the electronics package. The frame is constructed of durable composite materials and allows the helicopter to take hard landings fairly well. An Exceed 2.4ghz radio system provides frequency hopping technology giving freedom of flight without having to worry about frequency interference. All of these components combine to make an excellent flying machine.
The Exceed WK2403 Digital Transmitter
1. LCD menu features easy understanding and simple setting.
2. The usage of 2.4G Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum automatically assigns and bonds ID code.
3. Four throttle-stick modes, freely switch able, are available.
4. The unique Height-Limit mode is a safe system specially tailored for the beginners.
5. In order to meet the demands for sensitivity adjustment, offers convenient D/R mode selection.
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down control (Rudder, Aileron, Elevator, and throttle)
- 2.4GHz technology, with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming, and allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same field at same time
- 2.4GHz transmitter with digital LCD display
- CNC metal rotor head and tail for durability and performance
- Performance Heading Hold Gyro for extreme precision and stability!
- Compact swashplate structure for super stable flight
- Reliable Super Performance 3800Kv brushless motor
- Precision shaft-driven tail rotor resuling in a more direct, precise and longer lasting tail motor.
- Solid servo mounts for precise control
- Factory Pre- assembled, zero assembly time
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor/Backyard/Park
- Main rotor blades constructed of top quality plastic materials for durability.
- Approximately 7-8 minutes flight time on each charge
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -Requires 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 452mm (17.7 inch)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 94mm (3.7 inch)
- Overall Length: 400mm (15.7inch)
- Flying Weight: 320g (battery included) (11.2 oz)
- Gyro: Latest technology professional super performance Heading Hold
- Driven system: 3800Kv brushless motor
- Speed Controller: 20A Brushless ESC
- Servo: 2X 8.5g servos
- Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Polymer
- Control system: 4CH Multifunctional 2.4 GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 330 degree feet (1000m)
- Skelocopter ?(100% Assembled)
- 4 Channel 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum Multifunctional R/C Transmitter w/ LCD Display
- Balance charger w/ AC Adapter (110v-240v AC adapter)
- High Quality 7.4V 1200mah Li-Po Rechargeable Battery
- Extra Set of Main Blades
Required to Fly:
8 AA batteries for transmitter