Trex 500 Electric Super Pro Features:
• Electric power system.
• Simple and light weight design provides awesome flight performance
and extreme 3D capability.
• Rigid carbon fiber frame design.
• Beautiful factory painted fiberglass canopy.
• Rotor head/tail with thrust bearings.
• Direct-to-swash CCPM linkage.
• Center of gravity of Battery tray designed close to the rotor
• High efficiency torque tube drive system.
• Fully driven tail auto rotation system.
• Tail servo boom mount.
Trex 500 Electric Super Pro Specifications:
• Main Blade Length:425mm
• Main Rotor Diameter:970mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter:200mm
• Motor Ponion Gear:12T/13T
• Main Drive Gear:162T
• Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:145T
• Tail Drive Gear:31T
• Drive Gear Ratio:1:13.5:4.68/1:12.46:4.68
• Weight(w/o power system):1370g
• Flying Weight:Approx 1700g
• Color carton:48.3x18.7x9.8cm
• Outer carton:58x50x42cm ,12sets/ctn
• T-REX 500 ESP 3G Kit Set X1 set
• 425D carbon fiber blades X1
• RCE-BL60G 60A Brushless ESC X1
(Built-in 5-6V step-less adjustable BEC)
• 500M Brushless motor X1
• Motor ponion gear 13T X1
• DS510 M Digital Servo X3
• DS520 Digital Servo X1
• 3G Programmable Flybarless System X1
3G Programmable Flybarless System Features:
• 3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of
mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D
• Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent
• 12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in
highly precise controls
• Software upgradable through PC interface adapter
• Simplistic setup process without the need of external devices.
Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder
setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
• Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and
efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
• Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control
detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability
than other flybarless system.
• Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
• Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex
• Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
• High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision
• Capable to operate between 3V to 8.4V, compatible with high
• Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
3G Programmable Flybarless System Specifications
• Suitable Voltage Range:DC 3-8.4V
• Current Comsumption:<80mA @ 4.8V>
• Flip and Roll rate detection speed: :±300degrees/sec
• Rudder rate detection speed:±500degrees/sec
• Sensor resolution: 12bit
• Operating temperatur:-20°C-65°C
• Operating humidity:0%-95%
• RoHS certified
• Dimension: Controlbox:42x26.5x14.5mm
• Weight: Control box:16g