Shop The Hottest Toys & Gadgets In The World!
Syma S107P Bubble RC 3 Channel Helicopter (Blue)
Syma introduces its newest S107P 3 channel coaxial mini bubble helicopter! If you are familiar or have flown the S107 fleet of choppers, you'll know exactly how stable it is! The new S107P is equipped with all the awesome features of the S107 but includes an additional bubble machine, which can produce bubbles mid flight!
The S107P is 3 channel helicopter. This means that it can fly in 6 directions. It will maneuver Up/Down, Forward/Backward, and rotate clockwise and counterclockwise. The size of this chopper is suitable for indoor flight in smaller or confined spaces. Its coaxial rotor design is naturally stable in flight. Even beginners will find that it will control well. The built-in gyro is able to lock the heading and prevents continuous rotation of the helicopter chassis. The gyroscope is powerful and with the trim adjustment on the transmitter it can be adjusted in flight. What’s impressive is that the helicopter can hover in the air with your hands free from the transmitter.
This is the first bubble helicopter presented by the Syma Factory. The package enables the pilot to shoot bubbles while the helicopter is in flight. A bubble producing device is mounted on the chassis of the helicopter and bubble solution is included in the package. Charging time for the battery is 50-60 minutes and flight time is approx 6-8 minutes. The helicopter can be charged by using transmitter or the USB cable. The transmitter uses 4 AA batteries which are not included.
- Product Feature: Up/d:own, left/ right,forward/backward with Bubble-bubble
- Battery: 3.7V 150Mah Li-poly
- Charging time: About 70 minutes (USB charging)
- Flying time: About 5 minutes
- Controlling distance: About 8 meters
- Battery for controller: 4"AA"batteries(not include)
- Frequency: A/B channel selector
- Packing include: one USB line,one hubble-hubble water,one water bottle,one dropper,one tail blade.
Required to Fly:
4 AA Batteries for transmitter