This is the brand new 4 CH Eagle Eye Twin-Rotor-Coaxial helicopter. This
helicopter is one of the largest dual-rotor in the market. This helicopter also
has an option to install a wireless camera (not included) for live viewing on
your PC monitor or TV!!! Furthermore, because of the
Twin-Rotor-Coaxial-Twin-Rotor design, the helicopter has extreme stability in
taking steady videos & pictures.
The 4 CH Eagle Eye is a beginner-friendly rc helicopter enjoyed by
inexperienced/experienced flyers. Its unique design makes it easy to configure,
control, and more fun to fly. It is designed to train pilots and entertain them
by delivering a stable flying platform capable of controlled indoor and outdoor
flight course .
The 4 CH Eagle Eye has two sets of main rotors and a freewheeling tail rotor
that does not affect flight. The counter-rotating main rotors eliminate the need
for tail rotor compensation because they move in opposite directions, canceling
each otherís rotational torque . In addition, the blade sets give it an added
bit of gyroscopic stability, which allows mere mortals to hover it with prowess.
The lower rotor provides cyclic control for the heli. To yaw the helicopter
(left and right), one of the main rotors either slows down or speeds up to
create an imbalance in torque. This results in the Eagle Eye turning in the
direction opposite to the rotation of the faster moving rotor. Since the 4 CH
Eagle Eye is fixed pitch, collective control is governed exclusively by
On the 4 CH Eagle Eye, the roll cyclic is a bit more responsive than its
pitch cyclic (fore/aft control). This is because the very small range of cyclic
control can more easily roll the heli than it can pitch it along the length of
the body. This attribute actually helps make the 4 CH Eagle Eye stable. For a
heli of this size, the responsiveness on both axes is appropriate.
For beginners, flying the 4 CH Eagle Eye out of ground effect (first few
inches off the ground) is not difficult either. Unlike other micros, the 4 CH
Eagle Eye tends to rise evenly rather than skate across the floor laterally. If
you punch the throttle, it has no hesitation in climb either. Li- poly
battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward,
Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New Look Transmitter, New Look Cabin, Improved Mixer/Gyro Control,
More Stable Flight, even first timer can control easily
- World's first ready-to-fly dual rotor helicopter with wireless video
- Largest dual rotor helicopter in the market
- Work best for Indoor & Outdoor
- Driven by 2X powerful 370 carbon brush motors
- SUPER STABLE X-ROTATION SYSTEM, Easy to control
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that
makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult.
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the
- Reliable high quality mixer with built-in gyro board
- Pre-positioned servo mounts for easy set up
- Scale appearance
- Factory Pre- assembled, zero assembly time
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor/Backyard/Park
- Powered by 1000mAh Li-polymer battery. Longer flight time.
- The main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which
is not easily break
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement
- Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter
- The Sliding swash plate can help you operate the R/C Helicopter Freely
- Approximately 10 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li-
poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand.
Your Kid will LOVE it, Good for any Age group, Male or Female
- All spare parts and accessories are available
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled
-- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)